Network Support & Network Management
We specialise in providing small, medium and corporate businesses with on-demand networking specialists who are usually reserved to companies with large internal IT departments. Our highly skilled engineers not only resolve day to day issues but also look at your overall business processes and are able to suggest better practices and infrastructure solutions. Our team of Specialist, systems consultants and project managers ensure that the advice we provide is thorough and of the highest possible quality.
Our network services include:
Rest assured that you are in the hands of a specialist in the field. Some network design aspects include:
- Designing infrastructure models
- Mapping out data flows through the business
- Designing security models
- Mapping out potential network growth
- Planning of integration of legacy systems
- Installation of brand new networks
- Current network redesign and assessment
- Subnet and network segmentation
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- DMZ planning and implementation
After a careful network analysis our experienced team will identify any potential bottlenecks in your network and prepare a thorough upgrade proposal. Some aspects of network upgrading include:
- Upgrading network backbones
- Subnet expansion and analysis
- WAN bandwidth upgrades
- Management of ISP changeover
- Migration from pop3 to centralised email system
- Server room enhancements
- Data centre upgrades and maintenance
Technician will coordinate and implement a complete network with the latest and the most stable packages available using both open and closed source systems.
- Installation of brand new networks.
Redesign of existing networks.
- Installation of wired and wireless networks.
- Coordination of office IT infrastructure relocation.
- Server room setup and maintenance.
We cover all of your network support requirements, end to end. Our r network support plans include both onsite and remote support depending on your network requirements.
- Desktop and server troubleshooting.
- Router and other WAN device troubleshooting.
- Firewall maintenance and security updates.
- SPAM and AV appliance checking and updates.
Keep your network operating smoothly and trouble free through regular network maintenance. Our network maintenance plans are intended to eliminate slow networks which in the long run cost your business money by not performing or breaking down at critical times. Do not wait until your network breaks down to get the help of an expert.
Virtual Private Networks (VPNís)
- Checking switches;
- Checking hubs;
- Checking routers ;
- Checking print servers;
- Checking printers;
- Checking firewall rules;
- Checking firewall logs;
- Checking UPS's and more; and
- Updating firewall operating systems.
We deliver both open source and hardware based virtual private networks. We can implement a solution for your business that accommodates mobile or international users. We can also assist in setting up interstate and/or international office secure connections. Typical types of VPNís we implement for remote and site to site connections include:
- Microsoft ISA server VPNís
- Linux server VPNís
- Watch guard PPTP or IPSec VPNís
- Linksys VPNís
- Smooth wall VPNís
We assist in implementing and securing your wireless network by:
- Reviewing your current Wi-Fi network structure
- Assessing your wireless security network model
- Assessing possible network intrusion threats