Terms & Conditions
Purchase of goods and services from iNet Computers is subject to the following terms and conditions. By
purchasing or receiving goods or services from iNet Computers, you accept the following terms and conditions:
Any verbal quote given by iNet Computers is given as a guide based on the limited information given by
a customer. A verbal quote is intended to give the customer an estimate of the price, and is not an assurance that
the product or service will be sold at that price. iNet Computers attempt to inform their customers of all possible
price options prior to arrival based on the information provided by the customer.
Any written quote given by iNet Computers is a guarantee that the product or service will be provided at
that price. Any written quote is valid for a period of 7 days.
Any piece of advertising material stating a fixed price for a product or service is valid only for the period
stated on the advertising material or at the date of publication and May or may not be honored at the discretion of
- iNet Computers offers a 30 day warranty on all computer repair services, however any fault deemed
to have resurfaced as a result of miss-use by the user, will not be covered by this warranty. iNet Computers will
determine whether an issue has not been resolved correctly or has resurfaced as a result of miss-use.
- iNet Computers offers a 12 month warranty on all new hardware sold, and a 3 month on labor warranty.
- iNet Computers offers a 3 month warranty on all second hand (i.e. used) hardware sold, and a 3 month
- Onsite labor after the warranty period will be charged at a reduced rate of $50 per hour with a minimum
fee of one hourís labor charged.
- If iNet Computers technician is called out to premises for a warranty call, however it is deemed that the
fault is not related to that particular piece of hardware, the customer will be charged the appropriate rate for that
iNet Computers will in no way be liable to the customer or any third party for any accidental,
consequential or indirect damages resulting from the provision of the service. This includes but is not limited to:
- Damage to hardware
- Corruption or damage to software
- Data loss or data corruption
- Any damages related to downtime, interruption of business services, and loss of profit or
damage to goodwill.
- Payment for iNet Computers goods or services must be made by cash, cheque or credit card. Payment
must be made directly on completion of work, or at the time requested by iNet Computers. No credit terms are
provided without prior approval from management.
- Prices for services provided by iNet Computers will vary depending on the issue, the time and location of
- All goods supplied by iNet Computers are charged separately from the services.
- All visits by iNet Computers are chargeable unless, iNet Computers is unable to diagnose or suggest a
solution to a customer's problem.
- iNet Computers may vary its price for goods and services without giving notice to the customer.
- iNet Computers services that are charged at an hourly rate have a minimum charge of 1 hours labour.
NO FIX - NO FEE
- iNet Computers will not be responsible to the Customer or any third party for any breach of any
software license in respect of software provided to iNet Computers by the Customer to be installed on a
- The Customer warrants that it has a valid license in respect of such software and shall indemnify iNet
Computers against any loss, damage, costs, harm or other expense whatsoever arising either directly or indirectly
as a result of iNet Computers installing software at the request of the Customer.
SAME DAY SERVICING
- If iNet Computers is unable to diagnose the cause of any software or computer hardware problem, nor
suggest a suitable resolution to the problem (which may involve the need to purchase additional hardware or
software) then no charge will apply to the customer.
- Any service done by the iNet Computers will be provided free of charge, only where iNet Computers is
unable to diagnose the cause of a problem or suggest a suitable solution. iNet Computer will, at its sole discretion
decide whether a service will be provided free of charge.
- If an iNet Computers technician has the skill to resolve an issue, and the customer chooses not to
proceed with their recommendation - standard fees and charges are payable to iNet Computers.
Same day servicing only applies where the request has been made prior to 11am weekdays. Any request
after 11am may not be eligible for same day servicing. Requests are honored on a best effort basis, but may not
always be possible due to illness or periods of staff leave. iNet Computers apologizes in advance if we are unable
to provide same day service to you for any reason.
PAY $100 AND WE WILL FIX YOUR COMPUTER FOR ONE FULL YEAR FREE*
Hardware not included, Virus & software related issue covered under contract. Contract Valid for 4 Walk in for 1 Year. Warranty Void if Serviced by other than iNet Computers. iNet computer will not be responsible for data damage. iNet computers not responsible for data back up, Customer back up all their applications & data prier to requesting repair.